Who is Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope is a nationally recognized prescription medication access program, headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. We access over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications for the set cost of $50 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. This covers 100% of the medication cost no matter the retail price.
Prescription Hope is NOT a prescription discount card or an insurance plan.
Prescription Hope works with over 180 U.S.-based pharmaceutical manufacturers’ patient assistance programs to access over 1,500 FDA-approved medications. Our medication list includes the top-100 prescribed medications in the United States offered by big-name medication companies. There are no additional costs or hidden fees associated with the medications obtained through Prescription Hope. We will never charge a fee for any medication that we cannot access for you. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Create your account to fill out a free application! Contact Prescription Hope today and begin receiving your prescription medications for the set price of $50 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. Below is a cost comparison sheet for some of our most popular medications.
Do I Qualify For My Belviq Medication With Prescription Hope?
Prescription Hope works with thousands of Americans every month, obtaining prescription medications on their behalf for the set price of $50.00 per month per medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service.
The income guidelines to qualify for Prescription Hope are as follows;
- An individual earning up to or around $50,000 per year
- Households with a combined income of up to $70,000 per year
- Guidelines can increase in families making up to $200,000 per year
Keep in mind, if our advocates cannot obtain your Belviq medication for you, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Once you apply for Prescription Hope, our knowledgeable advocates start to work for you. Within the first 48 hours, we will determine whether or not you are eligible for any patient assistance programs for the medications you applied for. If we find a program that will work for you, we will reach out to you for any additional information needed, and reach out to your doctor for the prescription. Once we receive this information back, we immediately order your medication for you. After that, we work to manage, track and refill your medications on time, maintain up-to-date records, and renew your prescription medications every year. Once all requested paperwork is received from you and your healthcare provider, your first order of medication is typically delivered within 2 to 4 weeks, we then continue to manage ongoing refills month after month. We also place refills to come in on a regular schedule.
Through our program, Americans save thousands every year from the retail cost of their prescription medications through Prescription Hope.
Is Prescription Hope A Belviq Coupon Card, Generic, Or Insurance Product?
Prescription Hope is not a Belviq coupon card or insurance policy. This is also not a Belviq Generic. Prescription Hope is a national advocacy program that works with any coverage you may already have. Although Prescription Hope is not a Belviq coupon, individuals looking for a Belviq coupon can find more savings through Prescription Hope!
When you obtain your medications from Prescription Hope, your total will never cost more than $50.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. If we cannot help you obtain a prescription medication, we will never charge a fee for that medication. Once you have been pre-qualified and your first charge has been paid but we find we can’t get your medication, you will be refunded any service fees paid for the medication.
Can Prescription Hope Get My Belviq If I Have Insurance Coverage?
Because Prescription Hope is not an insurance plan, our program works alongside any coverage you may currently have to obtain your Belviq medication at an affordable price. Therefore, our national advocacy program does not have medication tiers, copays, or deductibles.
Every year, Prescription Hope works with some of the most prominent insurance organizations across the United States. This includes Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Humana.
When adding Prescription Hope, insurance organizations can provide a better level of care for their clients. Contact us today and learn more about how Prescription Hope can help individuals obtain affordable prescription medication.
Belviq: Prescribed To Promote And Maintain Weight Loss
Belviq is an FDA-approved prescription weight-loss medication that when used with diet and exercise. This medication can help some adults living with extra weight, with a weight-related medical problem, or adults living with obesity, lose weight and keep it off. Belviq works by focusing on a hunger receptor in the brain, which makes you feel full after eating less than normal.
Important Safety Information And Side Effects:
- Do not take Belviq if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, as the medication is not safe for the child.
- Do not take Belviq if you are allergic to Lorcaserin or any of the other ingredients in Belviq.
- Be sure to tell your healthcare provider about all the medications you currently take, especially medications that treat depression, migraines, mental problems, or a common cold. These medications may cause serious or life-threatening side effects if taken with Belviq.
- Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you experience agitation, confusion, hallucinations, or other changes in mental status; coordination problems; racing or fast heartbeat; uncontrolled muscle spasms; muscle twitching; restlessness; high or low blood pressure; sweating; fever; vomiting; nausea; diarrhea; or stiff muscles.
- Belviq may cause changes in attention or memory, contact your healthcare provider immediately if you notice any mental changes, especially sudden changes in your mood, depression, behaviors, thoughts, or feelings, or thoughts of suicide.
- Blood sugar levels should be checked on a regular basis if you are taking medication for type 2 diabetes while on Belviq.
- Red and white blood cell counts may decrease while on Belviq.
- Belviq has the potential to increase the amount of prolactin in the body – talk to your doctor about what this means for you.
- Prior to taking Belviq, talk to your doctor about medications you are taking in order to prevent adverse side effects caused by certain drug interactions.
Is there a Belviq generic available?
- There is currently no generic form of Belviq available in the United States. Please note: Illegal, fraudulent online pharmacies may claim to have a Belviq generic. Do not purchase medications from these pharmacies, regardless of the cost, as the medications could be harmful to use or take. Ask your doctor for advice when it comes to purchasing your medication.
For more information on Belviq and to determine if it is right for you, consult your healthcare provider.
Prescription Hope can obtain a Belviq discount for individuals at the set price of $50.00 per month through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. To obtain prescription medications, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 pharmaceutical manufacturers and their pharmacy to Belviq at a set, affordable price.
Can Prescription Hope Help Me Obtain My Other Medications?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, nearly one in five Americans regularly takes three prescription medications. Our advocates can work on your behalf to obtain all your medications for the set cost of $50.00 per month for each medication through Prescription Hope’s medication access service. As a national advocacy program, Prescription Hope works directly with over 180 U.S. based pharmaceutical manufacturers patient assistance programs to obtain over 1,500 FDA-approved prescription medications. This includes the top-100 prescribed medications in America. Visit our website Fit First Pharmacy to see our full list of medications and fill out an application to get started.