- Product and Laboratory: Equimed 250 by Deus Medical
- Effects: Raw muscle gain, increased strength, increased appetite, endurance
- Ingredients: Boldenone (Ester: Undecylenate)
- Form: Injection
- Concentration: 250 mg/ml
- Presentation: 10 amps of 1ml (Total box 2500 mg)
- Dosage: Between 300-1200mg per week (FRONTLOADING: 2x your weekly amount injected all at once prior to your first “real” cycle injection. Following this injection, wait the length of your products half-life before implementing your first “real” injection i.e 4 days for a long lasting ester, 1 day for a short acting ester.)
Beginners Intermediate Advanced Female 300-600mg/week for 8-14 weeks 600-900mg/week for 8-14 weeks 900-1200mg/week for 8-16 weeks 150mg/week for 8 weeks
- Protection during treatment: Not needed when used alone
- Pct post cycle therapy: Clomifene (Clomid) and tamoxifen (Nolvadex) during recovery: 1 each day for 20 days
- Stack: Testosterone / Growth Hormone (plus secretagogues & peptides) / Winstrol
- Level: Suitable for all users
- Deus Medical has formulated the best form of injectable Boldenone 250 mg vials popularly known as “Boldebolin”. This is, without a doubt, the purest, safest, and most concentrated version of equipoise (another name for Boldenone) that you can find anywhere today.
Benefits of Boldenone Injections
Like all other similar injectable anabolic steroids, this product is best suited for enhancing lean cellular mass as well as boosting strength and recovery while keeping any adverse issues at bay.
Benefits of using Boldenone:
- It aides in lowering the cortisol level by inhibiting release of glucocorticoid hormone
- Boosts cellular muscle development
- Enhances strength and power
- Contributes to faster recovery in between workouts
- Enhances nutrient intake potential
- Promotes the fat burning capacity
Despite the seemingly remarkable benefits of Boldenone, there is the risk of getting side effects as fuelled by its low androgenic rating. It’s worth noting that boldenone has an equal anabolic rating as that of testosterone (100) but exactly half its androgenic properties (50).
It can therefore be somewhat considered as a modified version of this base “male hormone.”
Side Effects of Boldenone Injections
Boldenone side effects are mild in nature due to the gentle characteristics of its main compound. However, that is not to say they cannot manifest.
As such, you’ll need to be on the lookout for the following:
- Light estrogenic problems including water retention and mild gynecomastia
- Mild cardiovascular complications
- Lowered organic hormonal release- a common side effect shared by most AAS types.
- May also bring about skin-related problems.
While these effects will in most cases remain mild, it’s still a great idea to keep nolvadex close for intra cycle protection. Besides, to reinstate the natural hormonal output, a post cycle therapy is advised and products like clomid or arimidex will come in handy.
Boldenone Dosage and Cycles
Boldenone dosages vary depending on experience. With the Deus Medical’s 250 mg variety, however, it’s a lot easier and faster to inject larger doses.
For beginners, a dosage of between 300-600mg/week over a period of 8-14 weeks is okay. This marks the beginning of a long cutting phase although you’ll need to replace Boldenone with other products later on.
For Intermediate users, 600-900mg/week of Equipoise in a duration of 8-14 weeks will also bear benefits similar to that of a beginner.
Advanced users can go with 900-1200mg of Equipoise per week for 8-16 weeks for even more evident results. If it’s your first time to use this product, you have to start from the beginner level and move up the ranks as you gain tolerance.
How Does Boldenone Work?
From our earlier discussion boldenone and testosterone are interrelated. For your info, they are nearly identical.
The addition of a double bond positioned at carbon 1 and 2 is what distinguishes it from testosterone. That way, its androgen properties are slashed by half when compared to those of testosterone; however, anabolic level remains unaffected.
Also, it has an undecylenate ester that brings about a continuous release that stays steady though at lower level for 21 days.
Put simply, this is another form of testosterone but one with a much prolonged half-life and fortunately, with approximately half the side effects.